Availability: In stock.
SPECIAL-FREE RIDETECH SHOCKS, POWER RACK, SBF MOUNTS & BRAIDED BRAKE LINES!
NEW COYOTE or 429/460 MOTOR MOUNTS WITH NOTCHED CROSS MEMBER NOW AVAILABLE!
- FREE SWAY BAR
- ALUMINUM RIDETECH SHOCKS
- STOCK OR DROP SPINDLES
- FREE INNER PANEL SHEET METAL
- FREE SBF ENGINE MOUNTS
- FREE ZINC COATED DRILLED ROTOR UPGRADE
- FREE SHIPPING
- PLUS A FREE POWER RACK and BRAIDED BRAKE LINES ON FAB Quest!
Purchase a Front and Rear Kit At the Same Time and FAB Quest will throw in a FREE Rear Sway Bar and Freight On All Items
Application: 64-70 Ford Mustang, 67-69 Cougar & 64- 65 Fairlane
TCI 64-70 Ford Mustang, Fairlane & Cougar Custom IFS Front End Kit: Total Cost Involved's Custom IFS for the Ford Mustang or Cougar creates the corner carving Pro Touring ride all Mustangs should have been! This weld in kit lowers your stance while offering a large amount of suspension tuning with adjustable coil over shocks. Depending on your options, front end weight loss can be substantial. Braking is excellent with included modern disc brakes along with frame stiffening plates to keep that rubber planted where it needs to be. These thoughtfully engineered kits create more room under the hood making big block transplants that much easier as well as improved header clearnce. Also included are inner fender sheet metal for a factory appearing instal.
The new Big Block Ford or Coyote engine mounts allow the use of the stock oil pan. It will also improve firewall clearance. This option, available below, does come with a special .250" plate steel notched crossmember only used with these mounts.
This kit will fit 64-65 Ford Fairlanes with a little fitting required. We will swap the boxing plate to Fairlane stye frame rails. You will most likely need to trim them and the frame reinforcment plates to fit your frame. Also, the strut replacement flat panels may need some massaging to properly cover your removed strut towers.
Adding the 3 link rear kit will transfrom you car into something you never thought was possible!
Every Base Custom IFS Features:
- Laser Cut and TIG Welded "In House" Custom Crossmember
- Frame Reinforcement Platess
- Upper Control Arm and Flattened Shock Mounting Towers
- 1" Upper, 1 1/8" Lower Tubular A-arms With Urethane Bushings Installed
- TCI Pro Touring Custom Steering Arms and Stock Height or Drop Spindles
- NEW Manual Rack & Pinion
- 11" GM Drilled and Slotted Disc Brakes w/Large CPP Calipers!
- Aluminum "Coil Over" Shocks With 400# Black Painted Springs
- Steel Inner Fender Sheet Metal
- Hardware and Excellent Instructions
- 5x 4.50" Ford Bolt Pattern Standard
Powder coating, polishing and many hardware options available below! Remember, all TCI accessories ship for free with IFS purchase!