TCI 60-65 Ford Falcon Comet Ranchero Mustang II IFS Suspension Kit
SPECIAL: FREE BRAIDED BRAKE LINES
NEW SOLID ALIGNMENT SYSTEM! FAB QUEST ONLY FREE ITEMS!
- FREE 1″ SWAY BAR
- FREE 2″ DROP SPINDLES
- FREE SBF MOTOR MOUNTS
- FREE INNER PANEL SHEET METAL
- FREE ZINC COATED DRILLED ROTOR UPGRADE
- FREE CPP LARGE BORE CALIPER UPGRADE
PURCHASE A REAR 4 LINK KIT AT THE SAME TIME AND THE REAR SHIPS FOR FREE!
Application: 60-65 Falcon, 62-65 Ranchero and 62-65 Comet
Why buy a Mustang II IFS? CLICK HERE!
TCI 60-65 Ford Falcon Comet Ranchero Mustang II IFS Suspension Kit: Please note this kit now ships with the horizontal fixed alignemnt system. No more slipping T-bolts and greatly improved looks! Total Cost Involved’s Mustang II style IFS for the Ford Falcon creates a corner carving Pro Touring ride these light cars could not have achieved before! This weld in kit lowers your stance while while maintaining proper front end alignment. Braking is excellent with included modern disc brakes along with formed frame stiffening plates to keep that rubber planted where it needs to be. These thoughtfully engineered kits create more room under the hood making big block transplants (BBF/FE mounts available) that much easier as well as improved header clearance. Also included are inner fender sheet metal for a factory appearing install.
Every Mustang II IFS Features:
- Laser Cut and TIG Welded “In House” Custom Crossmember
- NEW Solid Alignment System
- Upper Control Arm and Shock Mounting Towers
- 1″ Upper and Lower Tubular A-arms With Urethane Bushings Installed
- TCI Custom Steering Arms and StocK or Drop Spindles
- Small Block Ford Engine Mount Kit
- NEW Manual Rack & Pinion
- 11″ Drilled/Slotted GM Disc Brakes w/CPP Large Calipers
- Painted Steel Shocks
- 1″ Front Sway Bar
- 300# Black Painted Springs
- Inner Fender Sheet Metal
- Hardware and Instructions.
- 5x 4.50″ Ford Bolt Pattern Standard, Chevy Available
HUGE Options List Below!
TCI 60 61 62 63 64 65 Ford Falcon, Comet and Ranchero Mustang II IFS Suspension Kit
Important Kit Notes:
This is a weld in kit and will require some cutting of your OEM clip to fit. The instructions are VERY thorough!
Kit requires the use of a rear sump oil pan as the stock pan will not clear the steering rack.
Also required is a replacement steering column for the stock one piece steering gear unit.
There are no reviews yet.