64-70 Ford Mustang – Mustang II IFS Suspension Kit – Full Tilt Street Rods
GREAT PRICE ON US MADE KIT & TONS OF INCLUDED FEATURES
- FREE 2″ DROP SPINDLES
- U.S. HAND MADE COMPONENTS
- BEST PRICE ON CHROME COIL OVER SHOCK UPGRADE!
- AIR BAG OPTION
- SPECIAL “FORD INTO A FORD” A-ARM OPTION
Why buy a Mustang II IFS? CLICK HERE!
Applicaton: 64-70 Ford Mustang Coupe, Fast Back and Convertible
M-II Crossmember: Custom designed per application, 3/16″ US plate steel, tacked U-finish weld or welded and ground in-house, Heavy gusseted lower A-arm mounting pins that ELIMINATE THE TRACK RODS! Heavy 3/16″ rack mounting points are attached. Boxing plate included in the kits that need it.
Tubular Control Arms: Heavy duty 1″ DOM steel uppers beautifully welded/formed in house by true craftsman. Lowers are 3/16″ wall 1.125″ DOM Indexed spring risers with corrected anit dive spring angle. US made ball joints/Urethane bushings installed. Optons include, powder coating, chrome “Coil Over Shock” and Air bags. We also now carry the “Ford into a Ford” lower control arm that allows the use of a Ford engine without the arms front mounting point interferring with the oil pan! So drop that FE into your F-100! Pics to your left.
Spindles: 2″ forged drop spindles standard, stock height available. Tapered holes for “screw in” type heavy duty ball joints. OEM attachment points and bolt patterns so that stock Mustang II components can be used.
- Custom Steel Crossmember, Tack Welded or Fully Welded
- Boxing Plate (depends on application)
- Custom Tubular A-Arms with Urethane Bushings Installed
- Black Powder Coated Big Block or Small Block Springs and Painted Steel Gas Shocks
- New Assembled 11″ GM Disc Brakes w/GM MIdsize Calipers
- New Manual Rack and Pinion
- All Hardware and Detailed Instructions
- 5x 4.50″ Ford Bolt Pattern Standard
Kit ships as raw steel unless otherwise noted.